Discovery of Transdermal Penetration Enhancers by High-throughput Screening
1. Prausnitz, M., Mitragotri, S., and Langer, R., Nature Rev."Discovery of transdermal penetration enhancers by high-throughput screening." Drug Discovery, 3:115-124, 2004.
2. Pankaj Karande1 and Samir Mitragotri. Pharmaceutical Research. "High Throughput Screening of Transdermal Formulations." 19:655-660,2002.
3. Pankaj Karandea, Amit Jaina, Anubhav Aroraa,b, Samir
Mitragotri. "Synergistic effects of chemical enhancers on skin
permeability: A case study of sodium lauroylsarcosinate and sorbitan monolaurate." European journal of pharmaceutical sciences 31:1-7, 2007.
4. Pankaj Karande, Amit Jain, Samir Mitragotri."Insights into synergistic interactions in binary mixtures of chemical permeation enhancers for transdermal drug delivery." Journal of Controlled Release. 115:85-93, 2006.
5. Pankaj Karande, Amit Jain, Samir Mitragotri. "Relationships between skin’s electrical impedance and permeability in the presence of chemical enhancers." Journal of Controlled Release. 110: 307-313, 2006.
<< Previous (Applications)