1. Brody JP, Yager P, Goldstein RE, Austin RH. Biophys J. 1996 Dec;71(6):3430-41.
2. University of Cambridge . Center for Research in Electrochemical Science and Technology. www.cheng.cam.ac.uk/.../ ELEC/l2fig/laminar.gif
3. Stem Cell Research Foundation. Frequently Asked Questions.
4. V.V. Abhyankar, G.N. Bittner, J.A. Causey, T.J. Kamp, and D.J. Beebe. Human Embryonic Stem Cell Culture in Microfluidic Channels. October 5-9, 2003.
5. Lily Kim, Michael D. Vahey, Hsu-Yi Lee and Joel Voldman. Microfluidic Arrays for Logarithmically Perfused Embryonic Stem Cell Culture. Lab Chip, 2006, 6, 394–406
6. Bong Geun Chung, Lisa A. Flanagan, Seog Woo Rhee, Philip H. Schwartz, Abraham P. Lee,
7. Edwin S. Monuki and Noo Li Jeon. Human neural stem cell growth and differentiation in a gradient-generating microfluidic device. Lab Chip, 2005, 5, 401–406.